Here at CORKDECO we are super passionate about the environment and doing our bit for this amazing planet. We strive to seek out new, innovative materials that are environmentally friendly, sustainable and natural which is why our ethos is -
PROTECT YOUR HOME...WHILST PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT
Our team of Thermocork approved applicators are on standby to help protect what matters to you.
We provide a sprayed cork coating that adheres to almost anything to provide a decorative finish. It also provides a water resistant, thermal enhancing, fire rated, sound insulating blanket to whatever it is applied too making it a very unique product.... and it's 100% natural.
"HELPING NATURE HELP YOU"
Due to its versatility it can combat many common problems associated with:
- Cracked render - Due to it's elasticity, hairline cracks can be a thing of the past.
- External wall Insulation - Helps cut carbon emissions... and your heating bills.
- Interior walls and ceiling insulation - It's applied at 2mm thick so no need to alter window sills, skirtings or flooring as you would with modern methods of internal wall insulation.
- Condensation and Mould - Walls and ceilings prone to mould and mildew growth are rectified with a coat of Thermocork.
- Acoustics - Ideal for apartments, offices and work areas. It can reduce noise from cinema rooms and improve acoustics in open areas.
- Fire retardant - Cork naturally reflects heat from a fire and won't create ash, propagate flames or release incandescent particles.
- Damp cellars/basements - Musty damp basements regain a healthy environment. By treating it with our sprayed cork coating mould, bacteria and pests are eradicated.
- A decorative cork finish that will enhance your home and give it a modern look Water resistant (roofs and facades)
- Flexible cork coating (suitable for applying over cracked render) Prevents moisture problems
- Adheres to most substrates (stone, masonry, wood, plastic, metal, concrete, glass, etc.)
- Thermally efficient providing a warmer environment in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Reduces thermal bridging
- Reduces heating costs and carbon emissions
- 100% Natural
- Fire rated (Euro B rated)
- Sound insulator (Reduces sound by up to 12dB in a single application)